This article will walk you through the basics of streaming and recording your meeting. For a full walkthrough of all the video options, please watch our Video Walkthrough.
Quick Note: If your Live Stream runs 24/7, you can ignore the “On-Air / Off-Air” options. This toggle is only for customers that only stream their meetings, not 24/7.
- Log into your CHAMP account at https://my.champds.com
- Select “Events” from the top menu
- Select the Event that you need to stream and record
- Select the “Media” tab from the left menu
- Select the “Set Media” button on the right
- Select your Live Stream as the media source
- When you’re ready to start your stream, toggle the “Off Air” button to go “On Air”
- When you’re ready to record your meeting, click the “Record” button
- After the meeting, click the “Record” button to stop recording and toggle the “On Air” button to stop your stream