If there’s a “hiccup” transferring data from your location to the CHAMP Data Center, then the Cloud recording will stop because if there’s no data, there’s nothing to record. This is why we built local recording to be automatic whenever you record. Here’s how to use it.
- Select “Devices” from the top menu
- Select your Encoder from the list
- Select the “Upload” button next to the file you want to upload to your CHAMP account
- Select “Events” from the top menu
- Select the Event that you wish to replace the current media
- Select the “Media” tab
- Select the “Update Media” button
- Select the file you just uploaded
For more information on your local Encoder, please refer to this article.